Latest Websites Activity
Managing your supply chain in a super competitive China marketplace gets tougher every day. CHaINA’15 Live, China’s Largest Supply Chain Event, is back with Asia’s leading supply chain, logistics and procurement professionals to learn, network and do business in a convenient setting downtown Shanghai on June 25. If you are looking to attend one great conference this year in China, this is an event you cannot afford to miss!
Combining general sessions, breakouts and a compact exhibition floor, CHaINA’15 Live is a highly targeted supply chain event where your prospects/customers from all around Asia all convene into one single platform, to share, discuss and update themselves on the latest supply chain management challenges, trends and practices in China.
Hear from supply chain experts including:
– Giel Franken, Vice General Manager-Supply Chain, Antriol Sheet Metal Solutions
– Raymond Chai, Supply Chain Director, K&B Asia Pacific, Kohler
– Sam Hong, Supply Chain Development Director, Starbucks China
– Raymond Xu, Supply Chain Director, Fuchs Lubricants
– Jenny Shen, Global Supply Chain Process Support Manager, Schneider Electric China
– Philip Wang, SAP Program & Supply Chain Director, Albea Group
– Steven Hsieh, President, Auto Parts Alliance
– Javier Cunat, General Manager, Corporate Services (China & Hong Kong), Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
– Christopher Corkery, Principal – Consumer and Retail Practice, Strategy&
– Chris Xia, Partner, KPMG Advisory
– Daniel Krassenstein, Director, Asia Operations, Procon Pacific LLC
– David Collins, Director Consulting, China Manufacturing Consultants
– Marcin Hauffe, Packaging Development Manager, Qoros Auto
– Lienjing Chen, Managing Director, Pratt & Whitney China Operations
– Martin Lockstrom, Partner, Asia Perspective
– Reed Jia, Purchasing Director, Manitowoc Cranes
These leading experts are all bringing with them new insights, strategies, and best practices and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of your planning, procurement, sourcing, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain processes.
Interested to be a Speaker? If you want to present or share your experience on supply chains in Asia, email us today.
Note: The room is filling up quickly, and ticket prices shoot up soon. Hurry up take Advantage of the EARLY BIRD RATE extension until May 31. Register now and save $100.
See all the pricing info at http://chainalive.com/delegates/pricing
For additional conference information or to obtain press credentials to attend the event, please contact Max Henry at +86 (21) 62801731 email firstname.lastname@example.org
In today’s dynamic logistics market in China, your customers are demanding more value-added services every day.
According to a recent survey, 84%-90% of companies using 3PL suppliers believe that 3PLs should provide a comprehensive set of offerings. Almost half of those respondents further stated that their companies were reducing, or at least rationalizing, the number of 3PLs they currently use in China. Based on these findings, 3PLs must differentiate and expand their services in order to satisfy their current customer base and grow their business.
On May 14, we are organizing the 3PL Asia Forum in Shanghai and you are cordially invited. Organized in partnership with Armstrong & Associates, this half-day interactive forum will bring together senior execs from 3PLs, transportation and freight forwarding companies to network, learn, debate challenges, discuss trends and share ideas on achieving growth in China and across Asia.
Guest speakers will share their views and insights on the market, among them:
– David Yang, General Manager, Chengdu Rainbow Logistics
– Nancy Qian, General Manager, KXTX
– Andre Suguiura, Managing Partner, LifeStyle Logistics
– Robert Jiang, Owner, Dajin Logistics
– Long Wong, Chief Operating Officer, UCO
– Rik Spruyt, MD, Crossplus and ex. China CEO, Bollore Logistics
The 3PL Asia Forum will have a limited number of delegates to boost interactive discussion and enable all participants to share and discuss common issues/challenges.
If you have any questions or for group booking, please contact Esther at email@example.com or call +86 (21) 62801731.
See you on May 14 in Shanghai!